SERVICENOW DEVELOPER, Mclean, VA
VisualPoint is a leading provider of IT management consulting services and cloud solutions to Federal agencies. Our project teams work with federal agencies to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing, and implementing technology enabled solutions to improve their strategies and operations.
We are seeking to hire a ServiceNow Developer to configure and develop custom solutions on ServiceNow platform and to work with a team to implement and deliver applications in a fast paced agile project environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customize ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts
- Developing user friendly catalog items with experience writing orchestration workflows such as Content Management, Web Services
- Develop external application integration using SAML 2.0 and Web services
- Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Support data migration as needed
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data
- ServiceNow Developer or Implementation certifications (Required)
- Proven experience in delivering ServiceNow for large organizations
- Configuration Management Database (CMDB) experience (Required)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with scripting in ServiceNow (Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.)
- Experience implementing Service Catalog, CMS, MID Server, Integrations with LDAP and other applications external to ServiceNow
- Familiarity with User Interface design and User Experience concepts
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain clearance (no Green card or visa holders)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field required
- Minimum of 2+ years ServiceNow platform (required)
- All offers of employment at VisualPoint are contingent upon ones eligibility to obtain and maintain a federal public trust.
VisualPoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to any protected status including but not limited to religion, race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.