VisualPoint seeks a candidate to design, develop, test and implement customized Salesforce applications. We offer very competitive compensation with relocation packages available. -->Three<-- weeks vacation to start. Retirement. Possibility to work remote. You will work as part of a team supporting implementations for our Federal customers.
Duties will include:
· Perform custom development tasks on the Salesforce.com platform
· Design and implement new features
· Integrate with other systems
· Contribute to design and architecture
· Create and maintain documentation
· Translate business requirements into functional applications.
· Troubleshoot technical issues and resolve defects reported by end users
· Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
· Salesforce.com Certified Developer
· Experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
- Prefer 3 years of hands-on Development experience with Salesforce but will consider as little as one year.
Nice to Have
· Experience with Client-side frameworks like jQuery, Agular, Node
· Experience with Agile development practices
VisualPoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to any protected status including but not limited to religion, race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Please email your resume to email@example.com to express your interest.